Christ-Centered, Character Building
Cornerstone Christian Academy strives to maintain standards of Christian conduct as set forth in Scripture. Our school uses individualized instruction to optimize spiritual, academic and physical growth. We believe a child is gifted by God in a specific way in each of the aforementioned areas, and we intend to teach and reinforce the “fruit of the Spirit…love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, meekness, self-control; against such there is no law” (Galatians 22-23).
What We Believe
1. The Divine inspiration of the Bible, equally in all parts and without error in its origin. (II Timothy 3:16-17)
2. The one God, eternally existent Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Who created by immediate act: (Genesis, chapter 1; I John 1:1-3 and Colossians 1:16-17).
3. The pre-existence, incarnation, virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, substitutionary death, bodily resurrection, ascension to Heaven, and the second coming of Jesus Christ.
4. The fall of man; the need for regeneration by the operation of the Holy Spirit through personal faith in Jesus Christ as Savior on the basis of grace alone, and the resurrection of all to life or damnation.
5. The spiritual relationship of all believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, living a life of righteous works, separated from the world, witnessing of His saving grace through the ministry of the Holy Spirit.
Our Academy is non-denominational, however we teach and follow the pillars of the faith. Non-essentials will not daunt us. We will fearlessly follow Him over devisive people.